Subject: RE: Re: KFQSA Resolution - at last
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@freegate.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/16/2000 23:07:39
On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Chuck McManis wrote:

> Hello Doug and Port-Vax,
>
> At 11:15 AM 2/16/00 -0500, Douglas Meade wrote:
> >Well, again, nothing quite as optimistic as this old subject
> >line suggests, but I think I'm almost there.  Your posting
> >with the above title has proved a godsend to me, perhaps
> >we should team up and make a mini-FAQ of it.
>
> This is probably a good idea, we might even be able to convince Dave to put
> it up on the Hardware FAQ.

	This David or some other Dave? :)

	There are already a lot of vax hardware information out there,
	but given the amoun of questions on this list adding a few entries
	to the NetBSD/vax FAQ would not be a bad thing :)

	I don't know if Gunnar has much time to work on it, but if anyone
	else is willing to put together some entries, drop me a line.
	(I asked this a while back, but this time Im serious :)

		David/absolute