Subject: Re: The lucky streak continues...
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@jdwarren.com>
From: jonl <jonl@yubyub.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/15/2000 19:28:34
On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Lord Isildur wrote:

> the work is in progress! i guess you could join in the effort to
> test kernels. I recently got my hands on a KA660 TM (thanks jon!) and
> several others are also working on it! i dont have a mahcine to test
> anythign on, though. SHAC support is the thing i'd like to focus on. Do
> you have any DSSI disks?? my netbsd/vax system is a 3100/48 with only 12
> MB of memory, but in the next few days i might be asking you to test a
> kernel for me, once i get the time to try to integrate it..

Work is in progress... I've got the two 4000/200s here, and I plan to run
one on 1.4.x and track current with the second.  "Wow, dad!  I get to
compile AND I save on my heating bill?!?  Woowie zowie!"

Cross your fingers for support ;-)

-yubyub
croquette - n.  A small cake of minced | SMTP: yubyub@yubyub.net
 food, such as poultry, vegetables, or | http://www.yubyub.net
 fish, that is usually coated with     | NetBSD on Sparc, Alpha
 bread crumbs and fried in _deep fat_. |  i386, Mac68k, VAX