Subject: Re: The lucky streak continues...
To: None <port-vax@netBSD.org>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/15/2000 19:13:32
<posibility of hosting a NetBSD mirror. Would a 4000/200 have enough
<OOMPH to tackle such a task, given sufficient bandwidth? According to

Yep!

<the NetBSD Hardware Reference, it's only 5 VUPs. Anybody like to suggest
<a connection limit? 32 Megs memory, ungodly amounts of HD. I also

Try somthing high and see what happens.  For VMS I'd run the max or higher
but Netbsd may have it's limits.

<wouldn't be opposed to using it to churn out regular snapshots, although
<my 4000/60 (at 12 VUPs) might be better suited for that.

Anything faster is better but, the question is how much is more than you
need?

Allison