Subject: Re: Startup errors
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Dann Lunsford <dann@greycat.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/15/2000 06:32:31
On Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 11:16:14PM -0500, Paul Yaskowski wrote:
> % Douglas Meade (inforum@umd5.umd.edu) [02.12.00/22:28]:
> : Paul,
> :
> : These errors are generally nothing to worry about.  There is
> : a manual at http://www.whiteice.com/~williamwebb/intro/DOC-i.htm
> : for the 3100 m76.  Although not exactly the same box, a lot
> : of features are similar.  Chapter 7, "Running Diagnostics",
> : says:
>
>   I tried that link, and it seemed to be broken.

Well, yes, it's broken, but not in the way that's usually meant.
The site is rife with that (%(&&^)(*^%%$( Javascript, which means
that it simply won't work if, like any sane person, you turn that
crap off.  None of the buttons function, etc.  Not Lynx-friendly
at all; rather absurd on a site purporting to give info on VAXen,
IMNSHO.  :-/.

--
Dann Lunsford       The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
dann@greycat.com    is that men of good will do nothing.  --  Cicero