Subject: Re: What do you think...
To: None <port-vax@netBSD.org>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/12/2000 16:08:38
<I'm think of buing this for $100
<
<Digital Equipment Corp. VAX Station 2000.  14Mb Memory
<This unit contains Memory Expansion and 150MB MFM Disk
<19" Monochrome Monitor, LK201 Keyboard and Mouse
<with Video/mouse/Keyboard Cable. Disk Expansion Unit (150mb)
<and TK50 Tape Drive Included.
<
<Is this a fair price for all of this?  I realize the shiping will eat me
<alive :-/

In the past I've gotten them (VS2000 box only) for free or so close to
free (shipping).  While $100 isn't a lot it means to me it should be
guarenteed it works!  The upside its a 14mb VS2000 is a very good box and
complete (two big disks, tape, tube and KB) like that is worth something.

I'd consider it seriously as it's a very complete system and with two of
the RD54s (150mb) it's capable of running most anything even recent VMS
with plenty of useful room.

Allison