Subject: Re: Ultrix for Vax
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@jdwarren.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/10/2000 14:45:58
i dont think so though- the PDP-11 Ultrix sources are already in the
archives which sco-license-holders can get. I have a sco license, and i
have the Ultrix-11 sources. It is my understanding that the code in
Ultrix-32 that prevents it from being similarly released its its
inclusion of stuff from after 32V, namely sysV stuff.
major bummer..

if someone knows contrary to this i'd love to hear it!! anyone who knows
more about this?

isildur