Subject: persistant rcmd build failure
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/10/2000 08:57:54
I've been experiencing this problem for quite a while, even before
my last posting about it.  Can anyone please indicate if somehow
something locally is out of sorts or not?  I've completely replaced
the source tree twice now too.   Or is it simply that noone else
has been discovering this due to inactivity by the vax followers?
(my pmax machine is fine using the identical source tree).

dependall ===> bin/rcmd
mkdep -a  -DIN_RCMD /abyss/ftp/pub/operatingsystems/NetBSD/vax-src/src/bin/rcmd/../../usr.bin/rsh/rsh.c
cc -O2  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Werror   -DIN_RCMD -c
/abyss/ftp/pub/operatingsystems/NetBSD/vax-src/src/bin/rcmd/../../usr.bin/rsh/rsh.c
cc  -static -o rcmd rsh.o
rsh.o: Undefined symbol `_orcmd_af' referenced from text segment
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

regards,
-scott