Subject: Re: TK50 with KA650
To: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@KPNQwest.NO>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/10/2000 04:49:50
Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com> writes:

> <As Allison has already pointed out, the proper order is CPU, memory,
> <network interface, tape controller, serial ports, disk controllers.
>                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Buffered serial (DHV) ports have lower priority, non buffered DLV11j and
> others go right after the NI.

Aha!  Good to know!  Thanks!

By the way: isn't there an ordered list of the most common boards
somewhere (one of the Micronotes?) that shows the preferred order?
I know I've got a printout of one here somewhere, but I can't find
it right now...

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"