Subject: Re: uVAX 4000-200 anyone?...
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@espus.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/06/2000 09:23:55
On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Chuck McManis wrote:

> I don't think anyone has looked at support for the KA660 (Spitfire) yet. Do you
> know if it is in a BA215 box? (half wide BA440 kind of thing)
>
> As for the odds, all it takes is the KA660 technical manual and a bit of
> effort. If you had two of them I'd say send me one with a manual and I'll send
> you back a NetBSD boot tape :-)

I have the KA660-TM...  I tested a booter a while ago from Michael Kukat,
and I'm not sure what happened (I probably flaked, I do that from time to
time).

I have two 4000/200s, one in its standalone tower case, and one in its
rackmount case.  Plenty of test resources on both...  I can 1) send people
copies of the tech manual, 2) place pictures of all the hardware on a url,
and 3) test each evening...

 -Jon
 "Can you count my penny?" | NetBSD on i386, Alpha, VAX, NeXT, SPARC,
 "One!"                    | Mac68k, and hopefully more...