Subject: Re: VAXStation 3100 bootprobs
To: Chris Tribo <talon16m@hotmail.com>
From: Stefan <stefan@softhome.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/03/2000 21:58:20
Hmm i think my disk or controller indeed is bad :(
Formatting itself resulted in an OK, but after that it started to check the
disk (I think) and that failed.

So if anybody who reads this in Holland has a working controller +
diskdrive, please contact me :)

Oh yes, are VAXStation 2000's very different from 3100 ?? I can pick one up
(installed with VMS 5.2).

grtz,

Stefan.