Subject: Re: VUP - speediedeamons and the World's Slowest VAX?
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/02/2000 22:35:10
Hi !

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Dave McGuire wrote:
> >But both are very fine boxes, if you like the QBus, you really should get a
> >4000-300. 4000-500 port might take some while, the CPU is a bit difficult.
>
>   Any thoughts on the 4000-400?  I've got two of them here, currently running
> VMS.  Pretty zippy machines.  Anybody working on support for them?

Never saw the "internals" of them. What CPU does it use ? My 4000-300 port is
based on the VS 3100m76 port, so maybe it should be not that big job. If it
is NVAX based, it's a bit harter, but should go with my plans for the 4000-500
and 4000-105A

...Michael

--
 Michael@camaronet.de, Rottweil/Germany, http://www.camaronet.de