Subject: Re: VS II/RC pieces + Q-bus question
To: Greg Ingram <ingram@symsys.com>
From: Akos Varga <hamster@telnet.hu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/02/2000 08:23:53
> Q-bus question:  All of my gear is dual- or quad-height.  It appears that
> I can slot two dual-height boards side-by-side.  No?  If I don't put the
> boards side-by-side, do I need a bus-grant-continuity card?

Hm, I guess this is one of those situations where I can't do anything,
but post a shameless plug of my (never-to-be-finished, I'm afraid)
website... There must be something wrong with the flow of information,
as this is getting posted here at least once a month...

At
  http://www.telnet.hu/hamster/dr/qbus.html
there's a tutorial I've written about qbus machines (different
backplanes, module ordering, etc), and I also have two more
pages about the BA23 and BA123 enclosures:
  http://www.telnet.hu/hamster/dr/ba23.html
  http://www.telnet.hu/hamster/dr/ba123.html

Thanks for your time!
 /__//__///_///__   /  /_   /  )  Varga Akos Endre   hamster@telnet.hu