Subject: Re: ethernet on VS3100
From: Chris Tribo <talon16m@hotmail.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/01/2000 21:57:58
on 2/1/00 8:41 PM, Kevin Ogden at kryogenix@crosswinds.net wrote:

> On my vaxstation 3100m30 when doing large file transfers I get the message
> le0:
> Device timeout (or at least that's close to the error message).  It still
> completes
> the transfer, it's just annoying.  Is this a problem with the Lance driver or
> what?
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin

    This was a problem with 1.4 up to 1.4M IIRC. 1.4P or the 1.4.2Alpha
snapshot should work fine for you. Although I don't have my VS3100/m30 up
anymore as I needed to steal its HD for another project. Perhaps someone
else can clarify. I don't recall having any problems under 1.4P, but I did
on 1.4L. What branch are you running?

    Chris