Subject: Re: vax netbooting question
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: Can Altineller <altine@ee.fit.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/28/2000 14:10:31
	Ok. The bootparamd is working correctly at the beginning.
The machine gets it name and the ip# and all that to get the kernel,
and I can see bootparamd responding to whoami queries. and it mounts the
the root directory (according to my messages) however the machine errs
thinking that it can not.

	I will try dhcp tonight. if anyone else more ideas, please
let me know.

	thanks.
	-C.A