Subject: Re: Need power cables for RF72's
To: Paul Thompson <thompson@mail.athenet.net>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/27/2000 17:30:54
Just called DEC today, at 1-800-DIGITAL.  Alas, the part number
17-01965-01 is "no longer orderable".  I had given somebody
on comp.os.vms the part number for Vax drive skid plates just
the other day (74-25652-02), which I had ordered back in
September.  Apparently, they are also no longer available.
I guess if you want to find this stuff now, you can't count
on Compaq.

Doug