Subject: VAX 7000 available in Holland
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Arno Griffioen <arno@usn.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/27/2000 07:39:57
Just in case someone can house such a monster and is in Europe..

I have heard from a reliable source that at the 'NedCar' facility in Born,
The Netherlands they are phasing out a fully loaded VAX 7000 6xx.

Don't have any detailed info on it, but it's supposedly 4 19" racks
big.

Just lettin' everybody know, because I could never fit it in my house :-(

								Bye, Arno.

--
PSINetworks Europe           Fax: +31-23-5699841 | One disk to rule them all,
Siriusdreef 34               Tel: +31-23-5699840 | One disk to bind them,

 We say Retribution, We say Vengeance is bliss, We say Revolution,
 With a Cast-Iron fist!                  (Megadeth, 'The Disintegrators')