Subject: VAXstation 3100 boot cd?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/10/2000 14:49:59
For the sake of clarity, what exactly is the cd boot fs for the VAXstation
3100 machines that I see in the arch tree?  Is that an iso or ufs image?
Can that be burned from an NT (puke!) cdburner with the Adaptec EasyCD
Creator (yes if iso, probably not if ufs)?

Does it work on the VS3100/30 and the VS3100/M38 machines, and is it
likely to work on a plebian uVAX3100/10?

If so, that might save me having to keep a spare boot drive handy for
bringing up new machines.

If so, what is the possibility of keeping that sort of thing around
current, as the system progresses.  That would be a nice feature to
have handy.

Thanks

Bob