Subject: Re: Problems mounting HD
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@conmicro.cx>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/07/2000 15:26:41
On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 10:12:51PM +0100, Screenager.2000@gmx.net wrote:
> I'm not sure if the HD cable is assigned to pin nr. 1
> and I don't have any possibility to check on that because there is no way to
> find the information in the RQDX3 users manual.

Well, I'm operating from memory, but if the XT2190 is like the XT1170, there
will be six jumper pins at the rear of the drive PCB next to the control
connector (the wider of the two), in two groups of three. The drive select
jumper is placed between the center pin of one of the groups and one outer
pin. I don't recall which is drive select 1, but there are only a limited
number of choices... just write down where the jumper was if you move it.