Subject: Re: Q-Bus IDE controllers.
To: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: ville hautakangas <vhautaka@cs.Helsinki.FI>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/06/2000 13:10:03
> Well, it looks like Dmitry resources and time are pretty limited.  He's
> only actually built one of the Q-Bus boards, and said he wouldn't be able
> to do any protoypes for the cause.  (He also voiced a mild to moderate
> distaste for Unix as well :-)

I'd gladly trade some of these VAXstations, even with OpenVMS,
for some of those Soviet PDP-11 clones :) I'm trying to learn some Russian
anyway, so something like a cyrillic RSX-11 could pass for educational
purposes... and, of course, to "impress" my buddies, who already thought I'm
nuts when I showed them DCL.

Hmm.. Ukraine isn't that far from Finland, is it?-)

.. hell. Seems over a megameter anyway. Probably I'll check Russia and
Baltia first.

- hautis