Subject: Re: sysinst program / procedure / whadeva
To: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
From: Phlatlyn <phlatlyn@pacbell.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/05/2000 09:40:28
I have had problems disklabeling in 1.4.1 as well. I dont know if it is
applicable to your situation,but first using edlabel from a 1.3.2 install
disk solved the problem for me. It seems that the geometry of the disk
needed to be there for the 1.4.1 install disk to work correctly. This was
all on a MVII with a QD21.