Subject: Re: Q-Bus IDE controllers.
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/05/2000 11:59:44
On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Brian D Chase wrote:

> So I guess one of the fist items on our list would be to get a few working
> prototype boards.  If we can get a NetBSD driver running on this hardware,
> then we can better assess the actual interest in something like this. I've
> sent mail to Dmitry to see what it would take to acquire some sample
> boards from him.

[...]

Well, it looks like Dmitry resources and time are pretty limited.  He's
only actually built one of the Q-Bus boards, and said he wouldn't be able
to do any protoypes for the cause.  (He also voiced a mild to moderate
distaste for Unix as well :-)

It looks like we're on our own if we want to build controllers.

-brian.
--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
Dubba-dubba-dubba-where?  On the dubba-dubba-dubba-CRAPPY network!  -- K.