Subject: Re: xdm core dumps
To: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/30/1999 03:53:28
On Mon 27 Dec 1999 at 12:53:29 -0800, Brian D Chase wrote:
> working for the VAX.  So your best bet is to submit a bug report on it
> using either the send-pr command from NetBSD, or use the web based form:
> http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/sendpr.cgi?gndb=netbsd

Did you turn off the local X server in the xdm config?? I forgot to do
that on my Alpha, which has no X server for my hardware, and my xdm
would restart every so many minutes and kill any existing connections.
Maybe this is similar.  See /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xdm/Xservers.

> -brian.
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder.ubc.     -- If one tells the truth,
\X/ .kun.nl     -- one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out. (Oscar Wilde)