Subject: Re: [Fwd: Net-Booting MicroVAX II]
To: Chris <jcwunder@eikon.tum.de>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/23/1999 09:35:12
Great, you've got your ethernet address.

Now you need to create a link in the /tftpboot/mop directory from
08002b04a423.SYS to boot.mop from the distribution. That way mopd
will know what to send your client when it boots. (case is important!)

After you've done that, then mopd will spit out a bunch more messages
about downloading to the image and you should get a netbsd boot banner.

--Chuck