Subject: Re: RZ23 HDs usable?
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/17/1999 13:48:36
On Fri, Dec 17, 1999 at 02:00:13PM -0500, NetBSD Bob wrote:

> The RZ23's are really too small to do much with, except for a temp
> file system, or maybe a swap file system, or maybe a home file system.

RAIDframe.  :)  I'm actually looking for a bunch of RZ23s to do this
with -- I'll ship a padded box to anybody in North America if they're
willing to fill it with smallish SCSI drives, and of course I will pay
shipping both ways.  Any takers?

--
  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier@poofy.goof.com
  "Time Correct function allows automatically correcting slight variation