Subject: Re: DHV-11 bug, What is a CXY08 ?
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@freegate.com>
From: shsrms/aka/shsrms <shsrms@bellatlantic.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/13/1999 21:33:45
Chuck,
I dug this out of my ppp stuff:
The address I set up was (the default detected by netbsd): 7760440 o The
switches look
like this: (to be provided) o DHV to Bulkhead Connector Cables: DHV has
two 50-pin connectors. They are labeled TH1 and TH2. The cables can be
plugged to the board with the red stripe (pin1) up toward ceiling or
down toward the floor.

now, that is a diff address than you have set up, but the 440 is the
address in the kernel.

I don't know if this helps, you did clearly say you changed to 0500...I
just wonder if that is part of the prob...
again, just speculating, this is really confusing...
bob