Subject: Re: Crosscompiler download
To: Aleksandar Ilic <flylord@gavrilo.elfak.ni.ac.yu>
From: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/11/1999 21:37:42
On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Aleksandar Ilic wrote:

> And, where I can find crosscompiler for i386?

Ooops! Had put the archive in the wrong dir... :-(
Now you can find it at:
http://www.mds.mdh.se/~elt96ahs/downloads/PC/

the file you should get is: gcc-cross-NetBSD-i386-vax.tar.gz

This is the crosscompiler Ragge made, it seems to be quite hard
to locate these days, so i made the copy available.

--
cheers,

/Anders

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according
to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs, the
future, for which I really worked, is mine."
(Nikolai Tesla, 1856-1943)

* Anders Hogrelius SdU   Phone : +46 21 381860
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se
* 72216 Vasteras