Subject: Re: Free VAX 4000-300 !
To: None <allisonp@world.std.com>
From: Chris Craft <ccraft@cmn.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/02/1999 16:14:48
Ah, now there's the rub: locally.  There's nothing local here -- my
location is VERY rural.  Our gasoline, food, furniture -- everything is
extra costly because of our "apart"ness.  My current job/life situation
would make it very difficult for me to travel there to pick it up.  Any
chance on finding local help, ship bit-by-bit over a couple of months
via slow, cheap ground?

-C