Subject: Problems building a uVAXII
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: V. M. Haas (Me) <vhaas@eclipse.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/02/1999 12:38:39

 People -

 Perhaps y'all have run into this before, but I haven't found it in the
 message archives on port-vax:

 I have a uVAXII, BA123, 12M, 2-RD54s, (fake)DHV11, DELQA, DEQNA, TK50,
 RX50.

 I had 1.3.1 running on it, and decided to "take the plunge" to 1.4.1.

 I built the tape using the miniroot.fs file downloaded and gunzipped
 from ftp.netbsd.org.

 I booted from the tape and attempted to run the "quick install", with
 standard options.  I have a network to a Linux server which I can
 NFS-mount the rest of the GZipped tars.

 The thing flatly refuses to build a filesystem on partition "d" for
 /usr.

 I can capture the specific information if you wish, but maybe the
 information I have listed here strikes a chord . . .

 Any ideas?

 --
 -- Mark
    NetBSD Lives!!