Subject: Crosscompiler for solaris
To: NetBSD VAX Port <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/21/1999 03:02:50
Hello Everyone!

I'm building a crosscompiler for NetBSD-vax that will run on
Sparc Solaris. Currently i've compiled all things needed except
ld. Binutils are OK, gcc is OK and gas is OK. When i've finished
ld, i'll put this package on our FTP for download, and send a note
to the mailinglist where it can be downloaded.

The current status is that i can build objectfiles that will link
with ld on a vax to give executables that run, but so far i haven't
been able to link them on a sparc.

I'm also building a crosscompiler that runs on SCO-unix. The status
is the same there. I can do everything except linking. All the compilers
will be available for download as soon as i can fix ld.

-I'm getting closer though...

--
cheers,

/Anders

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according
to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs, the
future, for which I really worked, is mine."
(Nikola Tesla, 1856-1943)

* Anders Hogrelius SdU   Phone : +46 21 381860
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se
* 72216 Vasteras