Subject: Memorydisk & vnd
To: NetBSD VAX Port <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/17/1999 20:02:55
Good Evening!

Is there someone who knows if there still is a bug when combining
md and vnd in the same kernel? I know that there was one in the
1.3.2 kernel that made it impossible to combine both in the same
kernel. I ask, because i tried to compile a install kernel from the
-current sources, and forgot to disable vnd in the config.
The kernel compiles OK with no errors, but won't boot. It makes the
booter crash just before finishing loading the kernel.

--
cheers,

/Anders

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according
to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs, the
future, for which I really worked, is mine."
(Nikola Tesla, 1856-1943)

* Anders Hogrelius SdU   Phone : +46 21 381860
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se
* 72216 Vasteras