Subject: wscons virtuals on the VaxStation
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/12/1999 17:50:45
I have determined the major/minors for the virtual console and
created the necessary devices manually, since MAKEDEV has no
provisions for these, and got the virtual consoles working
on my VS3100 mono.  I've as well succeeded in getting X to
come up and even poped a few token clients up on it (xconsole,
clock, etc).

I'm now compiling the X sources from the 1.4.1 tree.  I'm hoping
these are the same sources used to create the X binary.

So, I'll be delving into code for the keyboard and mouse to get them
to work next.

Is anyone else attempting/interested in this endeavour?  Please
drop me a line.

Cheers,
-skots
--