Subject: Re: Problems building current.
To: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/11/1999 00:35:51
	I've updated compiling.html@unlimit to clarify things a little
	better - does this seem reasonable?

      If you are using csh(1) or tcsh, try "unlimit datasize".

      If you are using sh(1), ksh(1), or bash2, try "ulimit datasize".

      NetBSD sets resource limits on a per process basis. The current
values can be displayed with "limit", and set by the current shell with
      "limit resource value", or unlimited with "unlimit resource", or
"ulimit resource" (These are builtin shell commands, and
      unfortunately vary from shell to shell). More details on resource
limits are available in the getrlimit(2) manual page.

		David/absolute