Subject: Re: le0 timeouts ad nauseum
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: Matthias Buelow <token@wuff.mayn.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/10/1999 17:34:50
NetBSD Bob wrote:

>Alas, I built the latest 1.4M sources from last week, or am using
>Ragge's 1.4L DMASCSI kernel.  My userland is 1.4.1.  Config is current.
>Are there later sources than the 1.4M that I need to get?

No, I installed and built 1.4M with the respective config program.
If it doesn't work out, rm the entire /usr/src/sys and try again.
It really should work unless you have something different than
a VS3100.  If you still have problems, I can send you the kernel
I made and you can try if the problem persists with this one.

mkb