Subject: Re: Vax 4000/VLT
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@freegate.com>
From: Jamie Lovick <jalovick@drasticsolutions.com.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/08/1999 11:27:33
On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Chuck McManis wrote:
> Ok, buried under a pile of stuff was a little tiny VAX. A VAXStation
> 4000/VLC, what the heck is that? Can I netboot it? Cluster it? can it run
> headless?

I have a couple of these myself, I am wanting to set them up as diskless

Seeya

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick  <->  IT Consultant   <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby   : Doof.org                  -> jalovick@doof.org

Quote/Fortune of the minute:

I used to think romantic love was a neurosis shared by two, a supreme
foolishness.  I no longer thought that.  There's nothing foolish in
loving anyone.  Thinking you'll be loved in return is what's foolish.
		-- Rita Mae Brown