Subject: Re: Minimum MicroVAX 3100/20 kernel config?
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@crue.jdwarren.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/05/1999 11:40:13
> Now, the problem then becomes to find one of those 100 pin mini-dual-inline
> or whatever the heck they are idc connectors.   Anyone have a source or
> part number for those?   If it is something relatively available, I can
> probably get my parts-house friend to track it down.  If it is a totally
> wierd DECism, or it take special press dies, then that may not be easy to do.

I'll bet digi-key sells them. They carry a pretty full line of AMP
connectors and IIRC the ones in the VS3100 are either AMP or Bergs.
anyone have a digiky catalog handy?

if you cant find one, then i know black box would be happy to make one
for you for the low,low price of like $200.. (sarcasm on full throttle
here :)  seriously , bb could be a last resort, as they are hideously
expensive.. but they would sell such a thing.

isildur