Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#192631369: VAX 9000 Model
To: Akos Varga <hamster@telnet.hu>
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/04/1999 16:20:57
On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Akos Varga wrote:

> Yup, it's a regular mainframe, and it's just awsome, if you configure
> it into a cluster with a bunch of HSC's, SA's :) (but that's not
> NetBSD-land anyway) There are some picures somewhere at
> http://www.telnet.hu/hamster/oldiron/e_vaxen.html (yup, that was a
> shameless plug). The machine on the pictures is "just" a 9000-410.

So one question, the VAX 9000 pictured there.  Did that make it's way into
Hungary *before* or *after* the fall of the Iron Curtain?  :-)

-brian.
--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
For these reasons, and hundreds of others, I am forced to conclude that a
virtual frog is not as much fun as an actual frog.  -- K.