Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#192631369: VAX 9000 Model 410 -Digital Equip. Corp
To: , <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jacob Suter <jsuter@intrastar.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/04/1999 15:38:41
I've got a '99 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 318 V8 extended cab, 5 spd w/ 6ft bed,
rated to tow 3300 lbs (got stuck with the 3.21:1 rear axle, bleh).  I live a
bit north of Huntsville, TX, and depending on time frame I might be able to
help if someone helps with the gasoline, this beast sucks down the fuel -
unloaded I get 16-17 on the highway, load it down and it'll gulp down 9-11
mpg.

JS