Subject: Re: more VAXish questions...
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <carlini@andnot.lkg.dec.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/03/1999 02:19:44
"matt@3am-software.com"  wrote:
>you wrote:
>>And another question... I found a couple of XMI boards, but I cannot
>>identify them (is there a "field guide for XMI modules"?:). They're
>>labeled "T2011" and "T2022" (the latter is a two-board set, connected
>>by ribbon cable). Heeeelp me :-)
>
>I think that's a cpu-set for the DECsystem 58x0.  It would be interesting
>to have.

The T2011 is a Ka62A (the CPU for a VAX 6000-200); unless it is really one of
these:
	T2011-YA: VAXserver 6000-200 CPU
	T2011-YB: VAX 6000-300 CPU
	T2011-YC: VAXserver 6000-300 CPU

The T2022 is a KDM70 disk/tape controller (XMI version of the KDB50/KDA50);
with a microcode change it becomes the KCM44, which I think is a ciontroller
for those gapless tape drives the oil industry like(s/d) to use.

The DECsystem 5800 CPU board set would be  the T2025 and T2026.

Antonio

Antonio Carlini                            Mail: carlini@true.lkg.dec.com
DECnet-Plus for OpenVMS Engineering
COMPAQ                                     Reading, UK