Subject: Old VAX's in the Trash Heap.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Robert Current <rob@water.current.nu>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/02/1999 11:07:15
Hi,

	A guy here at work is throwing out some old VAX'es (Vaxi? ??), and
I wanted to see if any were worth holding on to.  I looked ovr the VAX
info pages, and it wasn't totally clear to me what models these are, and
what (if anything) I could expect them to be able to do running NetBSD.

VAX Station 2000 (Model No. VS410-BA) (one of these)
MicroVAX II (Model No. 630QB-A2) (two of these)
VAX Station (Model No. VX5XB-AA) (two of these)

	So, any of these worth playing around with?  Any idea what the
model numbers mean exactly?  Any of these capable of more than say, a
i386SX?
 --
"Robert W. Current" <rob@freshmeat.net> - email
http://mu.current.nu       - Editor, Micro Unix News