Subject: Re: le0 Timeouts
To: None <dehartog@tip.nl>
From: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/31/1999 15:06:10
On Sun, 31 Oct 1999 dehartog@tip.nl wrote:
<snip>
> What might help (it helped me while trying to load images from my
> Linux-box to VXT's):
> Make all arp and rarp entries on your server permanent; then, the VAX
> doesn't have to answer (r)arp-request.
</snip>

Been there, done that, didn't get a T-shirt... :-)

Nope, i tried  making the entries permanent, but that didn't work.
I still get the le0 timeouts and sometimes loose the connection with
the VAX.

cheers,
/Anders

--

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according
to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs, the

* Anders Hogrelius SdU   Phone : +46 21 381860
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se
* 72216 Vasteras