Subject: Old VAX II & Calcomp digitizer for free (fwd)
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/29/1999 16:28:00
Anyone live near Williamsburg, VA?

-brian.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:46:25 GMT
From: "Sotos Patistas" <djginc::nospam::@visi.net>
Newsgroups: comp.os.vms
Subject: Old VAX II & Calcomp digitizer for free

Hello to all.

My employer is getting ready to discard an old VAX II system and a 36" x 48"
Calcomp digitizing tablet unless someone wants them.  Free for the coming
and carting away.  I don't know enough about VAX systems to answer too many
questions, but I have original invoices with part # if that will help.  All
I can tell you about the VAX at this point is that it is housed in a large
rack type cabinet.   Too large to ship.  It is approximately 12 years old.
We are located in Williamsburg VA.

Hope someone can use this stuff as I hate to throw it away.

Sotos Patistas
Systems Admin.
DJG, Inc.
Williamsburg, VA