Subject: The SCSI DMA kernel.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Per Larsson <tucker@algonet.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/27/1999 00:08:15
I just want to say that it works perfectly on my uV3100/20e.
Ragge has done some great work, as usual.

I got about 350k/s with a little test, which seems somewhat slow compared
to the numbers thrown around here. This is probably because the poor
machine only has 4MB RAM. I'm getting more memory soon.

The old problem with serial console on the wrong port is GONE in 1.4L!
I used to have that problem, but this kernel gave me console on port 1,
the same one the firmware uses.

I still have to figure out why it says 'st0: rouge tape, drive empty'
even with a TK50 tape inserted in that TZ30 drive.
Some setting on the drive?