Subject: Newbie question
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Maurice G. Lafleur <admin@ommadawn.cegep-heritage.qc.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/26/1999 13:50:45
Hi everyone,
I am new to vax-bsd, well, new to BSD period. I am not green on Unix
though: I have been running a number  od i386-based Linux server over
the past couple of years.

Recently the College has retired the Vax that was being used for
Business Data Processing programming course (Cobol). The machine is a
4100/100A machine with 2 DF35 disks and an Ethernet interface. An
externa tape and SCSI cdrom are also available.

I browsed the vax-port site and I couldn't figure out if my architecure
is compatible with vax-bsd.
Can anyone answer this question?

Best regards,

--