Subject: Re: Boot stuff for SCSI available.
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/23/1999 19:18:19
Hey, this is really cool!
It worked like a charm on my VS3100m76, even the countdown works
with the new booter. Absolutely nothing to complain about. I
installed the new booter and bootblock, and voila! it worked.

I'd say that for the first time we have working SCSI support in
the NetBSD-VAX port.

Lot's of virtual beers to Ragge! The next time i'll meet him i'll
buy him some "virtual beers, the unplugged version". :-)

cheers,
/Anders H

--

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according
to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs, the

* Anders Hogrelius SdU   Phone : +46 21 381860
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se
* 72216 Vasteras