Subject: Re: Vaxstation 3500 Console Commands Available
To: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/22/1999 12:27:10
The command "HELP" should show you the list of commands. If your disk
interface is anything like the KFQSA then you will need to go into
"maintenance" mode
(something like SET /UQSSP/MAINT or something) talk to the board and tell
it there are two drives attached. It will then pretend to be two
controllers each with one drive. (its weird but it works this way on my uV3800)

--Chuck