Subject: International NetBSD/VAX-meeting
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Bernhard H. Buckel <buckel@wmad95.mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/03/1999 22:35:56
Dear mailing list,

just wanted to drop a short note that pictures of the 2nd and 3rd
German VAX-nerds-herding along with the 1st (to the best of my
knowledge) international NetBSD/vax-meeting are available under

			http://132.187.13.193

In case you ever wondered how ragge looks like, have a look. And yes,
I'm very proud that I had several _real_ beer with him ,)

Enjoy,

			       Bernhard

resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but