Subject: Re: 1.4.1 binary dist?
To: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
From: Akos Varga <hamster@telnet.hu>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/30/1999 23:03:43
> KA41 sounds strong like a VAXstation 3100 (m30)... Or was it a MicroVAX 3100
> m10 ? I think this was KA42. I think the hardware will me nearly the same as
> in a KA41-A or KA41-B, the differences aren't that big usually. Just have a
> look into the hardware ref.

Yes, but the big question is: did someone ever managed to turn a normal
VAX into an Infoserver, by changing a couple of EPROMs and the system
disk? Hm, maybe this belongs to comp.os.vms :) But it would be nice
to know these tricks (and not just about the Infoserver 150, but all
Infoservers)...

	Hamster