Subject: 1.4.1 binary dist?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Akos Varga <hamster@telnet.hu>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/30/1999 21:13:38
Forgive me being stupid, but where are the new binary sets available?
I know that there are sites with binary tgz files sorted out, but are
there "building block" tgz's like I remember seeing some years ago,
like base.tgz, etc.tgz, games.tgz, man.tgz?

	Hamster

PS: Does anyone know what MicroVAX hides itself under the name "Infoserver
150" (KA-41-2)? Mine died recently, and so I'm thinking about converting
a normal VAX into an Infoserver (if it can be done... or is this some
special hardware?). I must say I feel lost when it comes to DEC machines
made after 1990 :-)