Subject: Re: Pros/Cons of MicroVAX II for NetBSD?????
To: phlatlyn <phlatlyn@pacbell.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/24/1999 18:09:27
> What is the configuration of your Vaxen? My vax will not install net BSD.

> > Mine are both SCSI (CMD controllers)
> > with 16mb each.  I do netboot them both, since I long-ago yanked
> > out the floppies in order to add additional drives. in the cabinet.

That's the base configuration of both, with the addition of the
Q-bus Ethernet controller in each (DEQNA/DELQA type).  The drives consist
of various CDC/Imprimis/Seagate WREN drives and a Micropolis 1528.
Nothing tricky or anything.  I do have the ESDI (MFM?) controller for
non-SCSI drives and floppy that came with them, but I yanked that
out even before using them.

Regards,
Skots
--