Subject: Re: Me again...
To: Daniel Seagraves <root@bony.umtec.com>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/21/1999 22:34:53
Hi !

> Just started "Make Depend".  I bet it'll be finished by sometime next
> week. ^_^ Seriously though, when I do the compile (IF I do the compile!)
> I'm gonna time it. ^_^ Maybe it'll be done by next month...

Didn't read the whole thread, but sounds like you try compiling the current
kernel on a MicroVAX-I :-)
Kernel needs about 3 hours on a VS 3100m76 or a VAX 4000/300

BTW: Ragge, your assumption with the old kernel on my 4000 was right. Installed
the whole system on the DSSI disk yesterday and did a complete make run,
worked perfectly from hard disk. So the memory management bugs are away in
-current :-)

so long... Michael